Friday, August 7, 2009

Crabtree & Evelyn

To be honest - I never really took care/ protected my skin (or even my face)
My lips were always cracked - I bought lip balm because of their smell/ nice packaging/ as gifts but hardly ever used them

But lately (Winter), my skin has been drying up quickly and so I resorted to using my Crabtree & Evelyn Products (given to me as gifts)

Crabtree & Evelyn Room
(I could never imagine sleeping there cuz I'd be so scared it would be messy afterwards!)
The lotion that got me interested in Crabtree & Evelyn's products

I prefer the smell of Lavender over this ~

I think in Australia there's no actual Store
- but I'm pretty sure Department Stores like Myer & David Jones stock them
For more info, you can visit their online store
Maybe the feminine side of me is starting to show, but i like skincare products now ~~

2 comments:

  1. nice bedroom
    http://nycrunfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. in case ur interested, they have an actual store in hornsby westfield ;)

    ReplyDelete